Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2011

MOUSE TRAP

Ladies have you ever wondered just how truthful your man's being with you? Sure you have, just as I have.  (Ok, guys, don't have a cow here, I know same goes for you with your lady).  But for now, I'm really speaking to the ladies out there because I've had a similar experience recently.  It'd be so much easier if we were made with a built-in lie detector but ladies we have something better... the "Look".

I know I've talked about the 'look' before and guys you know the one I'm talking about. It's the one that can melt you quicker than Superman on cryptonite! For some reason when guys get that look they shake more than a 1960s go-go dancer and ladies if you're smart you just stand there giving him the cage to dance in. 

At issue: whether it's cheating if it's a online and/or on email relationship with someone else. In my book: YES.  If you're with someone and you're answering emails on a dating website, well, you are still on the website. (Not really rocket science.) To me, those sites are one big cookie jar with a spring like a mouse trap... Go ahead... put your finger on THAT mouse and click... more like SNAP! 

So guys (and girls), remember, like curiosity killed the cat, the mouse can bite you in the butt. I know guys make jokes about BOB (battery operated boyfriend) but BOB don't have email.  On the other hand, ladies, instead of the guy's blow up doll of the old days, now he's got a 'boot up' doll - his computer! With the old one at least you could let the air out of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment