Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

FLANNEL PANEL

I saw a segment on tv this morning where women (via live and Facebook) were asking a panel of 'expert' men various questions and I was astounded.  If I had 10 seconds on national tv with a panel like that, I'd certainly make my question count.  For one, I wouldn't ask a question like: "Why is it all men think about are sex and sports?" Don't you think she answered her own question... they're MEN.  Well, duh.  

And about those 'panels'.  Ever notice how when it's a panel of women there are 2-3 but when it's a panel of men, they had to go to the backlot to get extra stools? You know the old joke about "How many Aggies does it take to screw in a light bulb?" Here it's more like "How many men does it take to answer a question?" Seriously. They have 1 guy doing the home improvement segment, 1 guy doing the cooking segment and 5 guys doing the questions segment. Scary thing is - they're questions about why guys do the things they do... and it still takes 5 of them to try and tell us. 

But as long as we're on the subject of the flannel panel, I have one I think would be interesting to ask... Why is it a man who weighs about 40 pounds more than he should put in an online profile he doesn't want a woman that's overweight?  And he follows it up with the statement "Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone... just bein' honest about what I want". Seriously, I need help with that one cause I got nothing.

Believe me honey, that's not honesty - that's delusion. Think about it. If I'm in shape, don't you think I'd prefer you are too?! Gees! Wouldn't you love to know how many hits HE gets? I bet he even wonders why he's still single, don't you?! So, bottom line here is, if you're gonna post something like that my suggestion is you don't post a pic of you shirtless leaning slightly toward the camera.

But I'm sure the flannel panel could some up with something - just as soon as they all quit asking: "What's wrong with that?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment